PR students selected as summer 2017 Coca-Cola Public Affairs Communications interns

Samuel Pereza, a junior public relations major from Loganville, Ga. and Riley Muse, a junior public relations major from Atlanta, Ga., were selected as Coca-Cola’s public affairs and communications interns for summer 2017.

This internship program is an exclusive opportunity for AdPR students in Grady College. Each year, Coca-Cola executives interview Grady students for the much-desired and highly competitive communications internship.

Congratulations to these outstanding AdPR students for representing Grady College at Coca-Cola this summer. Peraza and Muse are incredibly excited to begin their internship.

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 9.26.21 AM.png
Samuel Peraza

“Ever since I can remember, I always told my teachers and mom that when I grew up I wanted to work for Coke,” explained Peraza. “The fact that Grady has given me the tools and means to get there is a dream come true for me.”

Screen Shot 2017-03-27 at 11.06.02 AM.png
Riley Muse

“Being an Atlanta native, I have grown up around Coca-Cola, and to be able to work on some of the public relations initiatives that go into making a brand that I’ve experienced my whole life is going to be such an amazing experience,” said Muse. “To be a part of the story-telling process that helps share the messages and feelings of Coca-Cola is something that I am so excited and passionate about. Can it be summer already?”

Author